Stream Quantification Tool Field Camp Registration
This course is for individuals who have taken the Stream Functions Pyramid and Quantification Tool Workshop and want further training on how to collect and enter field data into the Stream Quantification Tool (SQT). The course includes rapid and detailed assessments of degraded and restored stream conditions. This is an intense course. It is designed for scientists, managers and engineers who plan to use the SQT on future projects. Most days will be spent in the field regardless of weather conditions (unless the conditions are unsafe). If you've had the Stream Functions Pyramid and Quantification Tool course and like field work, this course is for you. Here is a general overview of the week.
- Day 1: Rapid Assessment of an Impacted Reach
- Day 2: Process Rapid Data and Complete Detailed Assessment of a Restored Reach
- Day 3: Process Detailed Data and Complete Rapid Assessment of a Restored Reach
- Day 4: Process Rapid Assessment Data and Complete Detailed Assessment of an Impacted Reach
- Day 5: Process Detailed Data and Wrap Up
This course is only offered to participants who have already taken the Stream Functions Pyramid and Quantification Tool Workshop.
- Members of Interagency Review Teams, In-Lieu Fee Providers and Mitigation Bankers
- Federal, State and Local Agencies with regulatory responsibilities
- Stream restoration practitioners
The workshop may be canceled if fewer than 15 people register. If this happens, a full registration refund will be provided. The participant is responsible for canceling hotel / travel arrangements and paying associated fees. If the participant provides a written cancellation at least 45 days prior to the workshop start date, a full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be provided. If the participant provides a written cancellation between 30 and 45 days prior to the workshop start date, a 50% refund will be provided. A refund will not be provided for cancellations less than 30 days before the start date.