A wide range of information is provided on this page, including: guidance documents, tools, presentations, links to other web pages, favorite books, etc. We will continue to update this page as additional guidance and tools become available. If you have ideas or suggestions about what should be included, drop us a note at: [email protected]
- USDA, NRCS National Engineering Handbook, Part 654
- Stream Design and Reclamation Guide for Interior Alaska
- Stream Restoration: A Natural Channel Design Handbook
- Natural Channel Design Protocol for the San Antonio, TX Region
- Low-Tech Process-Based Restoration of Riverscapes: Design Manual Version 1.0
- Let The Water Do The Work: Induced Meandering, An Evolving Method for Restoring Incised Channels. Available for purchase.
- Regenerative Step-Pool Storm Conveyance.
- Guidance for Design Hydrology for Stream Restoration and Channel Stability.
- Stream Habitat Restoration Guidelines for Washington.