This page includes a wide variety of information about the Stream Functions Pyramid Framework and its application. Check this page frequently for new versions of the Stream Quantification Tool and more.
- Click here to download the Functional Framework for Stream Assessment and Restoration
- NC Stream Quantification Tool v3.0 - This is the QT populated with performance standards from NC streams. If you are interested in using the QT in another state, send me a note (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll let you know which parameters and performance standards need to be changed.
SQT Spreadsheet User Manual - A user document on how to enter data and operate the SQT
SQT - Data Collection and Analysis Manual - A user manual on how to collect and analyze field data in preparation for use with the SQT. This document includes the catchment assessment form and a rapid-assessment field form.
- NC Quantification Tool v 3.0 Example - This version has been populated with a fictional project to demonstrate how the QT works. It includes reach-scale restoration with a BMP on an adjacent ephemeral tributary.
- List of Metrics - The Workbook includes a list of all the parameters and measurement methods with their corresponding performance standards. The performance standards are shown as min and max values for each functional category (functioning, functioning-at-risk, and not functioning) along with notes. The stratification methods are also provided for each measurement method. Finally, each performance standard includes a source reference.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to download Riparian Buffer Vegetation Evaluation Methods.